Enjoy Private Group Travel to Cuba
Each charter adventure includes:
Free round-trip airfare from Miami!
- All lodgings & most meals
- Expert-led lectures & field trips
- Hands-on experiences & performances
- Road Scholar Travel Protection Plan
- All gratuities
- And our Travel Assistance Plan
No organization has sent more Americans to Cuba than Road Scholar. We offer more than a dozen unique learning adventures there, four of which can be chartered. Whether you want to learn about the architecture and people of Havana, visit Hemingway’s favorite haunts or experience coastal villages that few outsiders ever have, we have the learning adventure for you!
Favorite Experiences in Cuba:
- Amid the Colonial splendor of Havana, meet artists and musicians.
- Explore local landmarks that are significant to Cuba’s cultural heritage.
- Discover a local Farmers Market to understand the cost of living and interact with local vendors and market goers.